3.05.2010

five senses friday

taste:
lemon tea, no milk, no sugar
(i am very particular about my tea)

touch:
the warmth of my sheets before i unwound myself from them this morning

smell:
coconut twist, from a bottle of body spray found in an old box over christmas break

sight:
disorderly drawers, shoes with tangled laces, half-empty glasses of water perched precariously on the edges of desks and night stands and dressers, drawings in a heap

sound:
the humming of my computer, my in-and-exhalations

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh, coconut twist. i still use that body spray, actually

    ReplyDelete
  2. it always reminds me of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. some things never change, and one of them is my obsession with cheap coconut and lime related scents. they smell like a slice o' hawaii pie! (also, next time we're together, we'll become an absolute cloud of coconut and walk down the street and pretend to be a tropical island)

    ReplyDelete